Designed to accommodate every foot strike with its increased landing surface, the Asics Gel Cumulus 20 Womens Running Shoes offers a gentler and more comfortable ride on medium to high-mileage runs.
Its FlyteFoam technology offers better bounce back, while its new full-ground contact outsole ensures a smoother heel-to-toe movement. Meanwhile, its SpEVA Foam lasting offers ample room in the ball girth and toe area, while its orthotic sockliner and GEL technology cushioning system ensure enduring comfort from the first minute to the last.
With a sleeker silhouette thanks to its new rolled collar, the GEL-Cumulus 20 brings together performance, comfort and style for the perfect all-round running shoe.
- Jacquard mesh upper – Provides breathable comfort and flexible support.
- Stretchy mesh – Adapts and flexes with your foot.
- Wider toe box – Allows for comfortable toe splay and a more efficient push-off.
- Seamless construction – Reduces risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Discrete eyelets – Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective elements – Improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Ortholite sockliner – Provides exceptional cushioning and moisture-wicking properties.
- Fluidride midsole – The ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GELs – Attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow for movement in multiple planes.
- FlyteFoam Lyte – Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam’s durability and provides more stability.
- FlyteFoam Propel – Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- Guidance Line – Vertical flex groove works to enhance gait efficiency.
- AHAR outsole – Placed in high-stress areas to increase grip and durability.
- Flex grooves – Promote natural foot flexion.
- Drop – 10 mm.
- Heel height – 22 mm.
- Forefoot height – 12 mm.
- Weight – 236 g.