You’re not interested in running marathons (yet), but you do love your short to middle distance runs, pushing yourself further. Get moving in these versatile mid-weight Asics GEL-EXALT 5 Women’s Running Shoes that offer you comfort, stability and well-engineered fit when you’re pounding the streets or road running.
Three types of cushioning and shock absorption – invisible rearfoot GEL, foam in the midsole and the insole, for rebound management – deliver a comfortable, energising spring to your step. DuoMax technology in the midsole gives your foot added stability: it helps your foot move in a natural line, ideal if it tends to roll inwards (overpronation). A midfoot Trusstic and Guidance Line stops your foot twisting, and the insole is removable so you can substitute your own custom orthotic. The fit is luxurious – these shoes have a soft sponge collar and with breathable athletic mesh, you feet will stay cool, fresh and dry all the way. You’ll get many miles of running in GEL-EXALT 5 shoes – with the tough ASICS AHAR rubber at contact points on the sole, they won’t wear excessively.
These are great-looking shoes, with a young, contemporary vibe and a stylish ASICS infinity logo.
- Atheletic Mesh uppers – Increase breathability.
- Moisture Wicking Mesh– Keeps you damp free and dry.
- Sponge Collar– Offers an irritation free fit.
- DuoMax Support System – A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- SpEVA midsole – Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Midfoot Support Panel– Offers extra support to the arch through the gait cycle.
- Mesh Insole– Brings breathability to the soles of your feet.
- Ortholite Sockliner – For extra underfoot comfort and moisture-management.
- Trusstic System Technology – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR rubber – Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Weight– 250g.