LFC Mens Home Shirt 18/19 is launched within the Club’s new campaign, This Means More, which brings to life the very essence of what it means to be a Red.
Following the unprecedented demand of last season’s distinctive kit – LFC and New Balance have chosen to retain the favoured Red Pepper colour and retro styling for the coming season.
- New Balance have reintroduced a collar, a tipped two-button polo collar that gives the 18/19 shirt a lifestyle look, making it even more wearable for fans.
- Linear jacquard stripes on the front of the shirt inspired by the landmark architecture of the redeveloped Main Stand.
- To commemorate the tragic events of Hillsborough, the 96 emblem, encased by the eternal flames, sits at the nape of the neck.
- Engineered using innovative NB DRY technology, it wicks moisture away from the skin to help keep you fresh and dry.
- NB Authenticator – Holographic woven tab with a stiched finish on the lower hem to ensure genuine NB quality.
Material: 100% Polyester